10.04.2010

A Touch of Fur

As my friends and family know, I have a love of fur. I've been wearing my mother's vintage childhood fur collar for the past 8 years or so, and have transferred it from coat to coat as my coats fade out and the fur collar endures.   Inspirational photos, me in my fur collar, and my picks on the market below!



Caroline Bloomst

Band of Outsiders


Peter Pilotto

Dries Van Noten

No. 21

Fendi

Helmut Lang
Me in my fur collar on a white coat of many seasons ago

A) PRPS at Intermix $598.00
B) Yves Salmon at Intermix $985.00
C) Mangolian Lamb Stole at JCrew $98.00
D) Blanket Coat at Urban $168.00
E) Faux Fur Eternity Scarf at Urban $34.00
F) Faux Fur Utility Jacket at Old Navy $59.50

Carolines Mode, Mr. Newton, Swinging-paris, Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment